Tomatoes and Bacon Egg Muffins
- Cooking Spay
- 6 Slices Bacon/Smoked
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomato
- 2 Spoon Chopped Green Onion, or more to Taste
- 1 Pinch Ground Black Paper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until halfway cooked, about 5 minutes. Blot bacon slices with paper towels and cut into small pieces.
3. Mix bacon, eggs, tomatoes, green onion, and black pepper together in a bowl. Pour mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
4. Bake in the preheated oven until each muffin is set in the middle, 15 to 20 minutes.
- About Us
- Facilities & services
- Wine & Dine